Whatever you may ask, it’s just one click away. Whether you want to shop, learn new things, promote your own skills and your business, or learn and ask questions etc., the internet is a single tool fulfilling every task. Did you know that 75% – 85% of the clicks on Google come from organic search (unpaid search). SEO can help your website get onto page 1 and collect that much needed traffic to make it worth the investment you have put into a website. To help your business, we are SEO experts in Winnipeg.
Google itself keeps updating its algorithms to optimize search results. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It’s a process or strategy in which we can increase and improve the quality and quantity of web traffic from search engine pages through organic (unpaid) results. But to rank better amongst various other websites of the same product or service, you must have a good SEO analyst with experience and knowledge of Search Engine Optimization techniques. If you are only doing the basics that can be found on every google search for SEO, then you are really not doing anything better than anyone else using the basic tactics of SEO.
Let’s discuss 5 reasons why your small local business needs Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and how it can be beneficial:
- SEO can help you increase local traffic and conversion – it is approximated that 40-50% of the traffic on Google search looks for local content. Stores, restaurants and other small local businesses can optimize their websites for local searches, leverage their rank and driving quality traffic through GMB or their website.
- You can gain insights about your customer’s online habits – there are various tools and features which you can gain insights about your customers and the way they are using your website and viewing products and services. Google Analytics is one such tool to find customers’ online activities regarding their needs, challenges, desires and wish lists etc. Gaining insights can help you get to know your target audience better in terms of what they like, how long they visit, what pages they frequent and which products they view. In addition, you can see where they abandon certain paths or products which can help you improve your website and convert the customer into a sale or other conversion goal.
- SEO enables targeted searchers to discover you – by using positive and negative keywords, short and long-tail phrases in your SEO you can optimize your website and your web content. It is these important details in keywords that potential customers are using when they search, and in this way you can raise awareness about your business and services.
- SEO helps build brand credibility and consumer trust – when searchers see a website at the top of the search results, this means it is the best option, the highest in authority, and therefore trustworthy and reliable. Google spends a considerable amount of energy ensuring the results it gives you are the best match to the keywords you are using to find information.
- SEO can attract potential customers – with only 10 spots on page 1 of Google, it is important to occupy as many of those spots as possible for your business. The keywords you choose to optimize your website with, allow you to position your business to get the best visibility. After you have invested in a quality website, it is only sensible to invest in driving quality traffic to the website.
There are various other benefits and reasons which can help your business and services just by updating your website and web content with the appropriate, latest and on-demand SEO tactics and strategies. Your competitors are doing SEO, we can pretty much guarantee it. Ask us how we help other local businesses with Search Engine Optimization in Winnipeg.